The skill of our people is crucial to our success.
Action Drill & Blast is committed to the professional development of our employees. What we want most is to see our people grow with a clear career path in a supportive work environment.
With dedicated training teams on both the East and West coasts, we ensure our people are competent and capable in all technical and leadership aspects of their role.
We offer internal and external training programs to our employees, providing real opportunities to continuously up-skill and achieve industry-related qualifications.
In 2023, we celebrated numerous graduates from a range of accredited, nationally recognised training programs, signed on new apprentices, and many existing and new employees took up the opportunity to enrol in a traineeship. More than a third of Action Drill & Blast’s employees were engaged in structured professional development and training programs including:
- MEM31419 Certificate III Engineering Fixed and Mobile Plant Mechanic
- AUR31216 Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology
- MEM30305 Certificate III Engineering Fabrication Trade
- RII30120 Certificate III in Surface Extraction
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
- TAE40122 Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- BSB40520 Certificate IV Leadership and Management.
The above training is in addition to the internally developed and delivered Project Leadership Development Program (PLDP).
PLDP exists to encourage and promote the growth of our employees into future leaders of our company. The program gives employees a clear understanding of role expectations and an introduction to Statutory requirements of roles from Leading Hand through to Project Manager.
Participants complete training modules that will assist them in developing a skill set that will provide a foundation for success.
We believe in working together and building long and successful careers.