People & Careers
We believe in working together to create the best possible workplace and culture.
We employ more than 500 highly experienced and highly trained personnel across a diverse range of projects and commodities. We continue to retain and support our people by offering great employee benefits along the way:
Attractive Working Conditions
- Supported by work life balance policies
- Includes Superannuation and flights.
- Recognises the work anniversary of all full time, wages employees who have completed 2-6 years at Action Drill & Blast.
- Project Leadership Development Program
- Trainee supervisor program
- Drill Fitter Program – hiring light vehicle mechanics and providing them with on and off the job training to become a Drill Fitter.
Open Door Communication Policy
- We listen and act on our employees’ ideas and concerns.
Strong Human Resource Policies
- Strongly aligned with our company values.
A Range of Other Benefits & Discounts
Our employees are also entitled to a range of benefits and discounts to reduce the cost of some of those important expenses such as health insurance and travel and help keep our people healthy and happy.
- Employee Portal
- Novated Lease
- Travel Club
- Health Insurance Provider Discounts – HBF and Bupa
- Employee Benefits Program
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP DIRECT
- Employee Self-Service – OPAL – allows employees to access payslips online, book leave online and update personal information.
Please contact us for more information on our range of employee benefits.