A learning culture that supports excellence.
We’re committed to the ongoing training and the professional development of our people. What we want most is to see our people grow with a clear career path in a supportive work environment.
We offer internal and external training programs providing real opportunities to continuously up-skill and provide qualifications for specific roles.
Training and Development Opportunities on offer:
- Formal Training and Career Development: Access to accredited training courses
- On-The-Job Training: includes our own suite of 17 Nationally Accredited RII09 Training Packages for all plant equipment used in our day to day drill and blast operations. Supporting these programs are original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and drill specific reference training manuals available online for operators in training or reviewing operations.
- Mentoring Programs: access to senior leadership team and peers for mentorship and support.
- Leadership Management: access to leadership development support.
- Performance Tracking: strong performance management system in place company-wide.
- Corporate Membership: access to memberships to professional bodies and networks.
Please contact us for more info on the training programs available to you.