A can-do culture which rewards continuous improvement and excellence.
We believe in all working together to create the best possible workplace and culture.
We employ more than 200 highly experienced and highly trained personnel across a diverse range of projects and commodities. We continue to retain and support our people by offering great employee benefits along the way:
Employee Rewards Program
- We recognise excellence and achievements such as safety awards, successful completion of contracts and significant milestones with company-wide awards.
YouRock! Employee Recognition Program
- The YouRock! recognition program rewards our people for consistently demonstrating our four key values – safety, integrity, teamwork and innovation.
SITI Award (Based on our values: Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation)
- The SITI award recognises our strongest leaders for living and breathing our company values.
Attractive Working Conditions
- Supported by work life balance policies
Family Friendly Focus
- At all levels
- Includes Superannuation and flights.
- Recognises the work anniversary of all full time, wages employees who have completed 2-6 years at Action Drill & Blast.
- Graduate program
- Trainee supervisor program
- Drill Fitter Program – hiring light vehicle mechanics and providing them with on and off the job training to become a Drill Fitter.
Employee Social Events
- Family Zoo Day
- Christmas Parties
- Onsite BBQs
- Tickets to Events at Perth Arena; employees register their interest and winners randomly selected.
Open Door Communication Policy
- We listen and act on our employees’ ideas and concerns.
Strong Human Resource Policies
- Strongly aligned with our company values.
A Range of Other Benefits & Discounts
Our employees are also entitled to a range of benefits and discounts to reduce the cost of some of those important expenses such as health insurance and travel and help keep our people healthy and happy.
- Employee Portal
- Novated Lease
- Travel Club
- Health Insurance Provider Discounts – HBF and Bupa
- Employee Benefits Program
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP DIRECT
- Employee Self-Service – OPAL – allows employees to access payslips online, book leave online and update personal information.
Please contact us for more information on our range of employee benefits.